Couple injured

Bulandshahr (UP)
20 Oct 2017

A couple suffered severe burn injuries when a huge pile of crackers stored in their house at Kali Nadi area caught fire today, police said.
Irshad (40) and his wife Sunno (32) were rushed to a hospital, SP (City) Praveen Ranjan Singh said.
Irshad used to play fireworks in marriages. He used to store these in a huge quantity at his house without a valid license, police said.
Three children of the couple were also injured in the incident, Singh said. "Irshad had no license to store the fireworks and a case under the Explosives Act 1884 has been registered against him," he said. (PTI)